PARTS & SERVICE MANAGER
An excellent career opportunity to join the Roland Machinery team. We are the Komatsu Heavy Equipment Dealership. This position will be responsible for the management and leadership of service and parts departments along with managing customer relations for the Carterville, IL Branch territory.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships in the geographical area served by the service center in all matters relating to RMC service.
- Promote all aspects of RMC Service with customers and the RMC Sales Team
- Proactively develop service opportunities.
- Lead and coach the shop service team, developing associates for current and future positions within RMC.
- Manage all financials, including budgets, inventory, gross margin, expense management, pre-tax profit.
- Manage workflow to include service requests, scheduling, and purchasing.
- Support and implement process improvement, standard work instructions and policies.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Manage capital projects within budget.
- Manage service personnel within RMC guidelines.
This is position is for someone who thrives on problem-solving within a team environment with excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- High School Diploma required.
- 3 to 5 years heavy equipment repair experience.
- Formal Technical, factory or dealership training a pluse.
- Computer skills are required, with knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude is required, with knowledge of hydraulic schematics helpful.
- A valid driver's license is required.
RMC offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program
- Vacation and Holidays
Please submit resume to:
Roland Machinery Company
Director Product Support
4670 Crossroads Industrial Drive
Bridgeton, MO. 63044